It has been said that a visitor or interpretive centre is a portal to the spirit of a place. It orientates the visitor to the site and shows them why the place is unique.
A museum is a portal to the past. It holds our history and culture, inviting us to explore ideas past and present through what was created before.
Explore some of the interpretive centres and museums we have played a role in creating.
Projects range in scope from ideas to openings, to developing individual galleries or individual exhibits.
Visit some of our interpretive centre and museum projects:
- Red Rock Marina Interpretive Centre
- East Beaches Heritage Wing
- Bethune Memorial House NHS
- Stonewall Quarry Park Interpretive Centre
- Manitoba Electrical Museum
- Churchill Visitor Centre
- Spruce Woods Visitor Centre
- Whiteshell Fish Hatchery Visitor Centre
- Flood of the Century Exhibit
- New Iceland Heritage Museum